Faith Groups are at the heart of what we do at Faith Community! We believe that humans are created to be in relationship with one another. When you join a Faith Group, expect to find a group of ordinary people pursuing an extraordinary life through Jesus. Each Faith Group consists of about 12-15 people who meet regularly to build spiritual community and together serve the church and wider community.
Tom and June Castor
- Meets 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- Location: Dick and Liz Slemons' Home (Worthington Area)
- Format: We have a time of fellowship (and usually dessert) after we share prayer requests and insights from the sermon discussion questions. At this time we do not have children who join us, but we are willing to make accommodations.
- Contact: email@example.com or 614-580-8361
Loren and Lizzy Miller
- Meets 1st & 3rd Fridays at 6:45pm
- Location: Loren & Lizzy Miller's home (Dublin) and other places around town
- Format: The 1st Friday of the month is Family Night! You are welcome to bring your children. We will hang out and have a Bible discussion and, of course, something sweet. The 3rd Friday of each month is an alternating Men's or Women's Night. We meet at a restaurant or other venue and have dinner along with uplifting conversations and Bible study!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Charles and Hope Boothe
- Meets 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 7:00pm
- Location: We take turns meeting in one another's homes or in quiet restaurants in the NW corner of Dublin/Powell.
- Format: We are a group of young empty nesters or parents of teens. We love to fellowship! This usually involves food, laughter, discussing the sermon, and prayer. Our meeting times may be flexible due to business travel and/or kids' schedules - but we would love to have you join us!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-327-5496
Eric & Chris Tober
- Meets 2nd & 4th Sundays at 5:00pm
- Location: Eric & Chris Tober's Home (Dublin/Hilliard Area)
- Contact: email@example.com
Jeff and Shoma Reker
- Meets 2nd & 4th Fridays at 7:00pm
- Location: Jeff and Shoma Rekers’ Home (Hilliard/Galloway area)
- Format: The adults meet for sermon discussion and worship time while children play together in another room (teens watch younger children). Afterwards, we all join together for refreshments and fellowship.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Doug and Heather Dunsmoor
- Meets 1st & 3rd Sundays at 12:45pm (after Sunday school)
- Location: We typically meet at the church and sometimes at a local park.
- Format: Our families meet over a potluck lunch. We spend a significant portion of our time in fellowship with one another and have sermon discussion, prayer, and other fun activities. Children are welcome for the entire meeting and have space to play together.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org