At Faith Community, we want children to know learn how much God loves them and how to have a personal relationship with Christ. We provide an environment that is inviting and age appropriate, allowing kids to have fun while learning more about God.
- Available for potty-trained children up through age 8, Kids' Own Worship provides play, worship through song and prayer, and a Bible lesson with an activity to reinforce what we've learned.
- A safe and loving nursery for infants and toddlers is available both during the worship service and class hour.
- Children are always welcome to remain in the service with their families.
Available from September through May, we have classes for all ages following worship service.
- What’s In the Bible? takes our youngest students (ages 6 and below) on a fun chronological journey through the Bible using a combination of videos, activities, and discussion. They learn lots of Bible basics and facts, as well as historical context. But, most importantly, they get the opportunity to see God’s Great Rescue Plan in place from before creation.
- For ages 7-9, The Praise Factory demonstrates the consistency of God’s Word from beginning to end. Key biblical truths are shared through story-telling that draws from Old and New Testament passages, as well as other historical sources and more contemporary church or missionary accounts. Games and activities reinforce both the story and scripture verses.
- Built Right in Christ’s Kingdom (BRICK) digs even deeper into God’s Word, as well as a number of supplementary resources, to give 10-12 year olds a strong foundation for their faith. Students progress through an in-depth chronological study of the Bible, church history, and missions, all while gaining tools to defend and apply their faith with kindness and compassion in an unbelieving world.
"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." --Proverbs 22:6